Class Description: Farming 101; a 24 credit class, transferable to many other useful applications in life. (Let's just say I can jump anything with some battery cables.)
I signed up for this class a little over 4 years ago. The professor is pretty cool, he doesn't ever flunk me out even though I deserve it a lot. Actually, the only reason I took this course in the first place was because I thought the professor was HOT! (I think he likes me too, why else would you bring a city girl to the hands-on classroom everyday?)
So, my assignment for the day was to rake the hay I had swathed last week. (yes, I have successfully passed the swather-operator course). I was doing a fine job on the rake. I came to a part in the field that was really bumpy! Of course I followed the instructions of the professor and slowed down the rpm's. Then after continuing on for another 200 feet, it was not getting any better. In fact I was having a hard time sitting in my seat because the cab was so tilted. I decided I better stop. Of course I could not open the door on the tractor, so I had to wait to be rescued by Ryan (the professor's brother). This is what I found when I got out:
2 comments:
OH Paige!! I didnt know it was a big back tire! I am glad you werent injured! Cute post, you are so creative!!
if your going to get a flat tire, it might as well be a really good flat tire.......thanks for making me laugh. (i'm glad the professor wasn't upset!)
Post a Comment