I know I haven't posted to my blog for a really long time, but we are doing good and having a great summer. I would have so much to update to my blog that I think I will just forget about an update and try to just be better at posting more frequently.
But, for my shout out: I am really enjoying working on my Grandma Zelma project for the cousin party! Is anyone else having a good time with it? I don't think I will say what I am doing, because then I won't have anything to say at the cabin; but I will say that it's been fun for me and I'm glad we are doing it. Has anyone else gotten a kick out of this? Or am I just a crazy pregnant lady that's easy to amuse?
5 comments:
I am having fun and I reminded all those cousins of mine to not forget to work on it at Kelsey's bridal shower! It seems that a bunch of us have a few unfinished projects, but heck a project is still a project and proof that we are working on something right???? Sorry I missed the chocolate cake- save me a piece!
Haha, no Paige you are not just an easily amused pregnant girl. I too am working on mine and am excited for the retreat! I'm so excited for you and your little bundle! Glad things are going great! If you need anything, well you know how to find me!
you are great. i love hearing about excitement of the little things. i need to kick it into gear to get project done. i just need to make a list. wow baby is coming soon that is really exciting.
I just got on your blog and there's only 19 days left to Mark and Paige's baby #1! Holy Toleto!
I hope we see an update on your blog soon. :) I hope you are feeling good.
Post a Comment