Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Dummys Guide on How To Tick Off The Primary Chorister

Today was supposed to be our Primary Program. I've been stressing out about getting the songs taught and having the children ready before I took the month of August off with the baby. This whole month we've been practicing hard and getting the kids ready for today. Before I went to bed last night I had the diaper bag packed, church clothes set out, alarms set, and the Primary Song Book ready to go. A half hour before we needed to leave we get a phone call saying that the power is off and so church is canceled. REALLY?!?! I could have kept my small newborn baby home from church a few extra weeks if I would have only known that our program wouldn't be until October!! Yes- I think it's safe to say that I'm ticked. Someone forgot to tell the power company that you don't mess with the Primary Chorister on the day of the Primary Program. It's just not a good idea. Since I don't personally know anyone at the power company, my dear husband and his brother Jared had the pleasure of listening to all my ranting and raving about the situation. Don't worry, Sicily slept "like a baby" through my whole explanation of why I was so annoyed.

2 comments:

Countrylivn' said...

TErrible!! I hope you could at least enjoy a day off! Just think now it will be really great in November!

Belinda Corp said...

I thought I would just take a look this morning and see if you had baby pictures posted. Your Sis is so cute. Patty