Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scrapbooking and Teething?

M'Lisa,
Remember when you told me that this was a cute pic but it just needed the background taken out? Well guess what?!?! I took the background out, digitally scrapbooked it, and I'm now trying to post before and afters of the whole thing. Surprise, surprise, I can't figure out how to make the image compatible with blogger. AND- my cell phone is not working or I would text you all this. But I am really excited that I am getting so much better with photoshop AND scrapbooking with so much more ease. So..... if anyone knows how to save my cute files some other way so i can post.... let me know. Otherwise imagine how cool it looks! I am going to go get it printed out and give it to Mark for V Day. XOXOXO!!!
PS- I'm not really sure if Sicily is teething or not (never had kids before), but if I was a betting woman, I'd bet this fussiness and chewing had something to do with the whole process!

2 comments:

cecily said...

Paige! I came across your blog, and I had to say HELLO! I would love to know how you are doing. It has been way too long.
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. Babies are the best. I love her name ;) It is really hard to keep them happy when they are teething. I had someone tell me about teething tablets, and they sure worked good for Kai, and freezing the teething toys.
It was so fun to find you on here. Hope all is going well.
Love,
Cecily

Countrylivn' said...

The picture is cute, what a fun idea!