Yay, I am so proud that all the pears sealed! It will be so fun to eat them during the winter! I really do enjoy canning, but I think I need to get a pressure canner. That "hot water bath" stuff takes forever! Oh well, I got it done and the mess is cleaned up!
4 comments:
i have never canned until this year--kelsi has helped me do it and teach me. it really is so fulfilling....and it will be so filling when we can eat the 'fruits of our labors...'
Isn't it so great to look at all the pretty sealed bottles? (After the mess is cleaned up of course!) Canning is such a rewarding thing!
Way to go Wonder Woman! Cross another thing off of your never ending TO DO list!! They turned out yummy looking!
You're so awesome Paige. I feel so inadequate sometimes. I wish that I knew how to do as much as the other Telford wives. Maybe you guys can teach me :)
Post a Comment