Friday, February 20, 2009

Exciting News!

Mark and I have been so excited about the day we would finally tell everyone we were having a baby! We decided last weekend that Mark would tell his family while he was with them, and I would tell mine. Well, Mark didn't get the job done. (Probably too busy having FUN... sounds like I missed out!) But... he finally told his mom the other night, and so now more people are becoming aware. So, to those of you trying to beat the news out of me (Ryan Telford) it's true! And we couldn't be more excited. The due date is August 14th. I have been feeling ________ (fill in the blank). You name it I've been down that road and felt like that. BUT, to focus on the positive, I feel like I am back to my "new normal" self and the only difference is I don't EVER skip a meal and Mark says my tummy is starting to poke out. Those of you who enjoy those "belly shots" sorry! You will never see me post a picture on purpose like that. I'm too private or something. But honestly, I can still do up my pants so it's not like there's much to see anyway. Thanks for being excited with us!! Also, If you haven't heard Dallin got his mission call to Fresno California, Spanish speaking. We are totally excited for him. He leaves April 29th. Kimaree is working super hard on Jr. Miss and is going to blow everyone away with her talent on March 13th and 14th. So we are just looking forward to a ton of exciting things around our house! Being busy has helped us to not have the winter blues!

13 comments:

Jami said...

Congratulations....That is so EXCITING....Good Luck with your pregnancy.....

Suzanne said...

YAY!!!!! i am SO excited for you!!!! i am sorry that you are sick---hopefully it will end soon. congratulations!!! we are SO happy for you!

Margaret said...

What wonderful news!! We are so excited for you. Hope you get feeling better soon. Congratulations!!!

Ryan and Maria said...

YEA!!! Congratulations from the Beasley's.

Heather said...

Congratulations Paige! We are way excited for you. Having a new baby definetely changes your life but is wonderful!

Jenna said...

I am so excited for you. I have told Jared several times how happy and excited I am that you guys are going to have a baby. I can't believe you held it in so long, good job. Anyways, I hope you're feeling well. Take Care! By the way, I really like my hair and am looking forward to more blonde. Thanks Paige!

Tammie said...

Hurray!! I am also way excited for you to have all the experiences of having a new baby in your life! We are also excited for Dallin and we are looking forward to watching Kimaree. I'm hoping that when Mckenna see's her play her pink violin that will help her want to practice!! CONGRATULATIONS! We love you guys!

Countrylivn' said...

woohoo! I am excited for you two! I cant wait to hear boy or girl! take lots of naps while you can! Love you guys!

McKenzie said...

Congratulations Paige and Mark! That is so exciting! Kids are great, and pregnancy isn't even all that bad...most of the time! Plus, I'm confident you are going to be one of those cute pregnant ladies! Yay!

Sarah said...

Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys! Having kids is the greatest, they give you so much to smile about! Hope you feel as good as can be!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting I hope you haven't been too sick!

Lain said...

Hey, congrats. We are excited for you and you did miss out! We missed you at the snow party. Typical male to forget important news like that! Congrats again. Are you going to find out what it is?

Andersen said...

that is so exciting for a new baby telford. you should take some pictures of your belly. if you dont want to post them that is fine but it will be fun for your children in the future. that is my advise. i regret not taking more when i was prego with my first baby.