Monday, April 13, 2009

Blue or Pink???

Well, we are tickled PINK to announce we are having a baby girl!!! Mark even wore his PINK Sunday shirt from Jared and Jenna's wedding yesterday to church (he said it was because it was Easter, and PINK is an Easter color, but I know the real reason for the PINK shirt). Needless to say we are soooo excited!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you. We will have lots of little girls at the retreat this fall. Owen will be outnumbered big time.

McKenzie said...

Hooray! Little girls are so much fun! Congrats!

Jami said...

Paige-
I dont know if you know that I "stalk" your blog...but I enjoy reading your posts!!! Congrats to you guys on your GIRL...It will be great!

Jami

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congratulations!

Suzanne said...

YA! girls are SO fun! its so fun to know what you are having, so you can plan. congrats!!

Tenille said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congrats! We were bummed that we missed seeing you yesterday but we are excited to see you and meet your little girl! Good luck with the final months!