Monday, November 21, 2011

Avery Sax Man



So after hearing all of Kimaree's sax man stories, my mom arranged for Avery to play this prank on her after Grandpa's viewing. I have actually been wanting to hear Avery play for a really long time. I got to hear him during this prank and then also at the cemetery. He is really good. Typical of my mom, she is still able to laugh and be happy even during sad times. I am so glad I have been able to see so many cousins with Grandma's funeral last month and Grandpa's funeral this month. I have such an awesome family.

4 comments:

Tenille said...

That is hilarious! Marilyn is downright amazing. We love your family!

Kimaree walker said...

That was so fun! I'm glad Mark got it on Camera :)

Beth Willmore said...

Ok I seriously watched that Sax Man video and I'm pretty sure I peed my pants a little! Plus I'm totally digging is skin tight leather pants and his awesome mullet! I made Jared watch it with me and everytime a security guard tried to chase him away I'd say to Jared, "That's totally you!" (He hates when I tease him that when he retires he'll become a mall cop...) But I do anyway because I'm nice like that!

April said...

Paige,
This is SOOO funny! I remember you telling us about it but to actually watch the first video and then this one it was hilarious! What a fun family!
Love you all,
April (and Brookie...she wanted to look and see if there was a Brookie update. We didn't see a new one but she wanted to watch these videos.)