Tuesday, March 27, 2012

General Conference


Kimaree reminded me about this! So funny! I am really excited for conference this year. I am working on my YW Medallion (as a leader) and one of my 10 hour projects is to listen to all sessions of conference (and the YW meeting) and take notes and look up all the scripture references. I am sure I will have to do most of this after the kids go to bed every night... because let's face it, parents with small kids don't get to watch conference the same way everyone else does! Good thing they post every session online! I got a really cool packet off of sugardoodle.net to help me with my 10 hour project.

Did you know that any woman can earn the new medallion and the bee pendants? You don't even have to be a leader in YW!

Thanks for the laugh Kimaree!
I wonder if more kids will try to pull this same prank this conference?

No comments: